Dundee United Football Club Ground Regulations (PDF Format)
1) All matches are played in accordance with the Rules and Regulations of the Scottish Football Association and the Scottish Professional Football League, and where applicable, the Regulations of FIFA/UEFA Competitions.
2) Play cannot be guaranteed to take place on any particular day or at any particular time and the Club reserves the right to change its advertised fixtures without prior notice and without liability.
3) Tickets allotted by this Club/event organiser are issued on the express conditions that no holder thereof shall sell or transfer same for a larger price than appears on the face thereof. In the event of any breach of this condition, the Club reserves the right to cancel this ticket and to retain the money paid therefore on allotment.
4) In the event of the game to which the ticket admits being postponed for any reason, the ticket will be available for the rescheduled game.
5) Where a match has been abandoned, conditions of admission to any replay will be notified by the Board of Directors, having regard to relevant Scottish Football Association, Scottish Professional Football League Regulations.
6) All children entering the ground must pay for admission or hold a valid ticket.
7) Unauthorised persons are not permitted to enter upon the trackside, field of play or any other place specified by the Club or Police.
8) With the exception of authorised media representatives holding accreditation issued by the club/event organiser, the taking of photographs or filming by any means inside the ground is prohibited. In addition, no transmission or reproduction, in whole or in part, in any form, or by any means, electronic, mechanical, recording or otherwise is permitted save with a special authorisation in writing by the club/event organiser and, where appropriate, the prior consent of The Scottish Football Association, the Scottish Professional Football League or appropriate body.
9) Only persons specifically authorised in writing by the Club are permitted to offer newspapers, periodicals or any other articles for sale in the ground and any charitable collection will only be permitted within the ground with prior written consent of the Club.
10) Unnecessary noise such as from the use of radio sets and behaviour likely to cause confusion, annoyance or nuisance of any kind, is not permitted in any part of the ground.
11) The use of threatening behaviour, foul or abusive language is strictly FORBIDDEN. Racial, sectarian, homophobic or discriminatory abuse or chanting is also forbidden and is considered as UNACCEPTABLE CONDUCT and may result in arrest and a lifetime ban from regulated football matches.
12) Please note that it is an offence punishable by law for any person to enter or attempt to enter the ground:
a. Whilst in possession of a prohibited container which is or was capable of holding liquid and which if thrown would be capable of causing injury to another person.
b. Whilst in possession of alcohol.
c. Whilst drunk.
d. Whilst in possession of any article or substance whose main purpose is the emission of a flare for purposes of illuminating or signaling or the emission of smoke or a visible gas.
e. Whilst in possession of any article which is a firework.
13) All persons entering the ground may be searched by the Police.
14) Standing is FORBIDDEN in seated viewing areas.
15) Banners, or other articles which could, or might be used as a weapon, or to cause annoyance or unnecessary obstruction or offence, are not permitted within the ground.
16) All persons entering this ground are admitted subject to the condition that they may be required to submit to search to prevent prohibited articles being brought into the ground which might be used to cause injury or damage to other persons or property.
17) Under no circumstances is it permitted to throw any objects which may cause injury or offence whether on to the pitch or track or otherwise.
18) At all times, the right of admission is reserved by the Club and in general no transfers within the ground are allowed. Spectators found in the wrong area amid opposing fans may be ejected.
19) All persons entering this ground are admitted only subject to the above Ground Regulations and to the Rules and Regulations of The Scottish Football Association, the Scottish Professional Football League, Entry to this ground shall be deemed to constitute unqualified acceptance of all these Rules and Regulations.
20) The Club reserves the right for its servants and agents and for members of police forces to remove from this ground any person who does NOT COMPLY WITH GROUND REGULATIONS AND WITH THE RULES AND REGULATIONS of The Scottish Football Association, the Scottish Professional Football League, and/or, where applicable, the Regulations of the FIFA/UEFA Competitions, or whose presence in the ground is or could reasonably be construed as constituting a source of danger, nuisance or annoyance to other spectators.
21) In compliance with the Smoking, Health & Social Care (Scotland) Act, 2005 and the Prohibition of Smoking in Certain Premises (Scotland) Regulations 2006, Tannadice Park has been designated a NO SMOKING STADIUM. This restriction includes e-cigarettes and covers all public and staff areas including, but not restricted to, seating decks, concourses, toilets, staircases, offices and function suites. No re-admittance to events will be permitted for individuals wishing to leave in order to smoke external from the Stadium. Failure to comply with this legislation will see the individual ejected from the Stadium with a potential indefinite ban from entering the Stadium. In addition the individual faces a fixed penalty fine and potentially prosecution under this Act.
22) On no account will admission be granted to a person who is subject of a current Football Banning Order.
23) CCTV cameras may be in use and recordings could be used in any proceedings.
24) You should be aware that in terms of a protocol with the Scottish Police Service the details of any arrest or detention occurring in connection with a football match may be shared with the Club.
25) Football Banning Orders may be imposed on individuals who infringe these rules.