March 20, 2017
FOREVER TANGERINE TOGETHER
Dundee United announced on Friday details of the Season Ticket purchase process for the 2017/18 campaign. Here is the essential information you need to know:
Loyalty period, with prices at the lowest you can grab, starts on Monday 20 March and will end on Monday 1 May 2017. You can buy or renew your season ticket either online, in person at the ticket centre or over the phone by calling 01382 833166 (option 1).
Dundee United are pleased to confirm that season ticket holders will again enjoy a prize freeze during the loyalty and early bird periods in most categories regardless of which league the Club is in next season.
– EQUIVALENT OF FOUR GAMES FREE (CHAMPIONSHIP) OR SIX GAMES FREE (PREMIERSHIP) WHEN PURCHASED DURING LOYALTY PERIOD.
– ADULTS (£279) SAVE UP TO £81 ON CHAMPIONSHIP GATE PRICES AND £151 ON PREMIERSHIP GATE PRICES
– UNDER 12S (£18) ARE ONLY £1 PER GAME WITH A SEASON TICKET
– UNDER 18S AND STUDENTS (£145) ARE ONLY JUST OVER £8* PER GAME WITH LOYALTY PURCHASE.
– ADULTS ARE ONLY £15.50* PER GAME WITH LOYALTY PURCHASE.
– SENIORS (£165) ARE ONLY JUST OVER £9* PER GAME WHEN PURCHASE WITHIN LOYALTY PERIOD.
*PRICE PER GAME EVEN CHEAPER IF IN THE PREMIERSHIP (WHICH SHOULD CARRY ONE MORE HOME GAME.)
The above prices mean that once again our most loyal supporters can enjoy affordable football – with savings on (Championship or Premiership) gate prices amounting to four or six games for adults as an example.
Prices have been changed in a few categories to bring uniformity to the pricing structure with the George Fox now becoming one price across the lower tier and student prices changing to be more in line with under 18s prices.
Gate prices for both the Championship and the Premiership can be found here.
For more information on 2017/18 Season Ticket options, click here.
You can apply to pay by monthly instalments via our simple payment plan delivered by our partner Zebra Finance.
The 10-month option offers the opportunity to spread the cost rather than make a one-off payment.
To pay using a monthly payment plan, simply download the Zebra form or contact our ticket centre staff who will help you with the process.
Monday 20 March – Loyalty period opens.
Monday 1 May – Loyalty period ends.
Wednesday 3 May – Early Bird period opens.
Sunday 2 July – Early Bird ends.
Monday 3 July – Standard Price periods begins.